Easily Assembled Modular Acoustic Booths
Acoustic booths are a “room within a room” – fully isolated and sealed, with lab proven sound insulation to give you highly reliable and effective sound insulation.
Using a modular steel panelled system, our soundproofed booths are manufactured in Leicestershire. They’re delivered to you in flat-pack form and constructed swiftly on-site. This minimises disruption to your day-to-day operations – great for when you’ve still got a busy hospital clinic, music lessons or hectic factory schedule to maintain.
We’ll provide you with effective noise control solutions for internal and external sound barriers, rooftop plant enclosures, machinery and a wide range of industrial purposes.
Our acoustic booths and rooms are available in standard sizes, but we can easily design and manufacture them around your requirements.
Optional extras include acoustic flooring systems, ceilings, windows and doors. We can also provide ventilation and AC systems, alongside remedial work to electrical fittings and lighting.
Acoustic Booth Benefits:
- Modular steel panel construction – quick installation with minimal disruption.
- Up to 55dB Rw lab-tested – proven soundproofing performance.
- No conventional building work required – reduces costs and disruption.
- White, pre-painted finish – ready to use.
- Unique jointing system – easily dissembled and reassembled.